We ordered more items that we need to start off with in the motor home:
- Direct TV receivers and service
- Small satellite dish and tripod to have in case the roof-top dish is blocked by trees
- Collapsible ladder
- WiFi Ranger Go2 router that works with both campground wi-fi service and cellular
- Cover for bicycles
- Extra keys for Jeep along with Hide-a-Key box
- Small fire resistance-water resistance safe to store valuables in
- Fire extinguishers for motor home (after going to a class with Mack the Fire Guy, we did not want to start out without this)
- Passport America membership
- Renewed our membership in Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA)
We finished up our tax returns for 2014 and will put them in the mail today. We are trying to move all of our accounts to a couple of financial institutions to simplify our lives during our travels, so there is more paperwork to complete to accomplish this.
All for now as the countdown continues. Connie and I can't wait to get started on our journey.